The hot tub that goes with everything
The Spa Oasis 40, a member of Aquavia Spa’s professional range, is an extremely practical model of a reasonably large size (2.5 metres in diameter) and with space for 6 people. Its size, its great performance, its exceptional design and its variety of vitreous mosaic finishes make it suitable for many spaces and settings, both commercial and high-end residential.
With its 26 water jets and 12 pressurised hot air jets (Relax Impact System developed by Aquavia Spa), the Oasis 40 professional hot tub has 6 different layouts for each position, so that if it is being used simultaneously by fewer occupants they can receive complementary hydromassages. It also has a chromotherapy LED light and the option of upgrading the accessory finishes to a stainless finish. Like all of the hot tubs in its range, it is an overflow hot tub, which ensures that the water is always at the maximum level regardless of how many people are in the hot tub. The Oasis 40 is a great opportunity to buy a hot tub that is always ready to go, with crystal-clear and clean water (with the option of adding an ozonator) at full operation, to add enormous value to your establishment, business or space.
Power and professional performance
Aquavia Spa’s professional models are designed for intensive recurrent use, with high reliability and a guarantee like no other on the market. Its anti-corrosion and non-deforming metal frame has a 15-year warranty, although we haven’t detected any issues beyond that time frame. Moreover, its external pumping, heating and filtration equipment is fully reliable, with the peace of mind of having been developed and manufactured exclusively by Aquavia Spa.
The Spa Oasis 40 is a great example of this guaranteed power and high performance, as well as careful energy efficiency, which can be complemented by an isothermal cover to prevent heat loss when the hot tub is in standby or when the establishment is closed or out of service. Aquavia Spa professionals, with their vast experience and excellent training, can recommend best practices to ensure maximum energy savings with your hot tub.
- Hot tub dimensions (cm): Ø 250
- Number of hot tub positions (sitting / laying back): 6 (6 / -)
- Spas water volume (liters): 1.410 l
- Spa Weight: (empty – full): 393 Kg / 1.763 Kg
- Hot tub number of jets: 26
- Spa with air injectors: 12
- Hot tub with galvanized metal frame: Yes
- Stainless Jets / Nozzles: Optional
- Foco blanco LED: 1 LED
- Spa con pulsadores piezoeléctricos: 2
- Spa desbordante: Yes
- Depósito de compensación: Optional (1.000 l.)
- Spa Helmet Colors: Fusain, Aster, Bahamas, Zinnia, Noisetier, Gravier, Camel, Pierre
- Tipo acabado casco: Mosaic
- Chromotherapy LED Spotlight: Yes
- Wooden teak grid: Optional
- Compact Kit – Filter: D.650
- Compact Kit – Massage Pump: 2 x 1,81 kW
- Compact Kit – Blower Pump: 1,3 kW
- Compact Kit – Filtration Pump: 0,82 kW
- Compact Kit – Heating: 6 kW
- Kit Compacto – Pulsadores / Control: Piezoelec.
- Compact Kit – Power required (W): 11.700 W
- Compact Kit – Power required (A): 21,9 A
- Compact Kit – Voltage: 400 V III
- Compact Kit – Ozonator: Opcional