Infrared sauna advantages
There are many advantages to using an infrared sauna as compared to a traditional sauna.
- Improved cardiovascular condition
- Cleanses toxins from the body
- Burns calories
- Infrared sauna eases joint pain
- Relieves skin conditions
- Aids and strengthens the immune defense
- Infrasauna provides relaxation from the daily stress
The comfortable heat in an infrared sauna has shown beneficial effects on stress levels and fatigue. Half an hour a day has proven to have long-term health benefits.
The deep warm-up of the muscles in a combination with relaxing favorite music in the speakers brings the body into a relaxed state that is experienced as well-being and strengthening. Infrared heat has been shown to have very good effects on sleep disorders.
Width: 175 cm
Depth: 120 cm
Height: 190 cm
Material: Canadian pine
Power consumption: 2.44 kW
Max temperature: 60°C
Control panel: external/internal
Radio/MP3 with remote control