Terms and conditions
QUALITY POOL & SPA, S.L., with CIF: B93746535, is the owner´s WEB: www.qualitypoolspa.es (hereinafter) “QualityPool SPA” or “qualitypoospas.es” respectively). Its registered office is based in Carretera Málaga-Cádiz, km 178-179. 29649 sitio de Calahonda-Mijas Costa (Málaga). QUALITY POOL & SPA, S.L. It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga, Volume 5936, Folio 160, page nº MA-155576, as the first registration.
QualityPool Spa is aware of the importance of the use we make of your personal information and how we share it, we appreciate your trust, your information will be treated with care and prudence. This Privacy Notice describes how Qualitypoolspas.es collects and processes your personal information through the site. Qualitypoolspas.es website. By using Qualitypoolspas.es, you consent to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information about customers does QualityPool Spa collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and improve our products and services constantly.
These are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide us related to Qualitypoolspas.es. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, if you do so, you will not be able to enjoy many of the functions we offer you.
- Automatic information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about usage you do of Qualitypoolspas.es, which includes information about your interaction with the content and services available through Qualitypoolspas.es. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, obtaining certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Qualitypoolspas.es or another content served by or, on behalf of QualityPool Spa on other websites.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as information updated, delivery and address of our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For what purposes does QualityPool Spa use your personal information?
Your personal information will be used to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer to our clients. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers as well.
- Provide, solve problems and improve Qualitypoolspas.es. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors and improve the usability and effectiveness of Services offered by QualityPool Spa.
- Recommendations and customization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with Qualitypoolspas.es.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide you with the requested service and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we collect and use your personal information according to the law. For example, the seller’s information about the place of establishment and bank account details is collected to verify identity and other purposes.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you regarding Qualitypoolspas.es through different channels (for example, by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products and services that may be of interest to you. We do not use personally identifiable information to show ads based on your interests.
- Fraud and Credit Risk Prevention. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers, QualityPool Spa and others. We can also use methods scoring to assess and manage credit risks.
What about cookies and other identifiers?
Does QualityPool Spa share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our, client personal information to others. Customer information is only shared on the way described below:
- Operations with third parties: We make services, products, applications or knowledge available to you provided by third parties for use on or through Qualitypoolspas.es.
- External service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions in our name. For example, we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling product or service orders, deliver packages, data analyze, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, payments process, transmit content, rate credit risk, and provide customer service. These third-party services providers have access to certain personal information necessary to perform their functions, but they cannot use it for other purposes.
How secure is the information about me?
We design our systems and devices with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the credit card industry data security standard (PCI DSS) when handling data credit cards.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures concerning the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures involve that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you make sure you are who you say you are.
- Our devices offer security features to protect against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them according to your needs.
- Access to your password and your computers, devices and applications must be protected against unauthorized. Be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
What about advertising?
- Third-party advertisers and links to other websites: Qualitypoolspas.es may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when interacts with its content, advertising, and services. For more information on third party advertising at QualityPool Spa, including interest-based ads.
- Use of third-party Advertising Services: We provide advertising companies with information that allows them to Offer more useful and relevant QualityPool Spa ads and measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you along this process. Instead, we use an advertising identifier such as a cookie or other device identifier.
What information can I access?
You can access information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and shopping records in the “My Account” section of the website.
What are my options?
If you have any questions about how we collect and use your personal information, please contact Our customer service. Many of our QualityPool Spa Services also include configuration options They provide you with options on how your information is being used.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not take advantage of many of the services of Qualitypoolspas.es.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in what information can I access? Normally, every time you update your data, we keep a copy of the previous version for our files.
- If you do not want to receive emails or other communications from us, please adjust customer communication settings.
- The Help function of most browsers and devices will let you know how to prevent your browser or device to accept new cookies or other identifiers, how to get the browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to block cookies completely. Since cookies and identifiers allow you to take advantage of some essential functions of Qualitypoolspas.es, we recommend that you leave them activated. For example, if cookies are rejected or blocked, you will not be able to add products to your cart, or proceed to payment, or use any of Qualitypoolspas.es products or services that require you to log in. For more information about cookies and other identifiers, see our cookie notice. Also, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to your data personally or to delete them. If you want to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data options, some services may be limited or not available.
Are minors allowed to use Qualitypoolspas.es?
If you have any privacy concerns at Qualitypoolspas.es, contact us with a detailed description and we will try to solve it. Our business is constantly changing, and our Privacy Notice will also change. You should check our websites frequently to see the recent changes. Unless otherwise indicated, our current Privacy Notice will apply to all information that we have about you and your account. However, we are true to our word and substantially we won´t modify our policies or practices to make them less effective in protecting the personal data of our clients collected in the past without the prior consent of the affected clients.
Related Information and Practices
- Terms and Conditions
- Shipping, returns, and exchanges
Examples of information collected Information you provide us when you use Qualitypoolspas.es.
You provide information to us when you do any of the following:
- Search for or buy products or services in our stores;
- Add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through Qualitypoolspas.es;
- Provide information in your account (and you may have more than one if you have used more than one single email address or mobile number when purchasing from us) or your profile;
- Communicate with us by phone, email or otherwise;
- Complete a questionnaire, a support ticket or a contest registration form;
- Provide and rate Reviews;
- Specify a special occasion reminder; or use Product Availability Alerts, such as available Order Notifications.
As a result of these actions, you could provide us with information such as:
- Identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- Payment information;
- Your age;
- Your location information;
- Your IP address;
- Content from reviews and emails to us;
- Personal description and photograph on your profile;
- Identity information and documents, including social security and drive license numbers;
Automatic collected Information
Some examples of the information we collect and analyze are:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Login, email address, and password;
- The location of your device or computer;
- Content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your Internet provider service;
- Qualitypoolspas.es metrics (for example, the location of the device on which an application is running, the time that interacts on the website, etc.);
- Content purchase and usage history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Bestsellers;
- The complete click flows of the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to, through and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you have viewed or searched for; page response times, errors download, duration of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scroll, click and mouseover);
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies in devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from other sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- Updated delivery and address information of our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- Account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information for some merchants with whom we operate co-branded companies or for whom we provide technical services, compliance, advertising or other services;
- Information about your interactions with the products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- Search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links);
- Credit agency credit history information, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some clients.
Information you can access
Examples of information that you can access through Qualitypoolspas.es include:
- Status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- Your complete order history;
- Personal identifiable information (including name, email, password, and address book);
- Payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate balances, and gift cards, and 1-Click settings);
- Email notification settings (including product availability alerts, deliveries, reminders for special occasions and newsletters);
- Recommendations and the products you have seen recently that are the basis of the recommendations (including recommendations for you and Improve your recommendations);
- Shopping lists and gift records (including wish lists and baby and wedding records);
- Content, devices, services and related settings, communications and advertising preferences custom;
- Content you have recently viewed;
- Your profile (including your product reviews, recommendations, reminders, and personal profile).